top of page


Whether you're running a handmade craft store or a business with hundreds of employees, The Elkins Agency can help you find the right insurance plan for your needs. With our range of insurance sources and options, we can customize any plan for your business.

Business Insurance


The Elkins Agency offers a variety of general liability options for businesses, including:

  • Professional Liability Insurance to cover negligence- or error-caused damage or injury

  • Employment Practices Liability Insurance to cover legal fees for suits from employees

  • Directors and Officers Insurance to protect against lawsuits caused by misleading statements from officers


Whatever you need, we have options to cover you.

General Liabiliy


This insurance option combines business property and business liability insurance, protecting you from fire, theft, and disaster as well as bodily injury or property damage. We even add options for data breach. If you have a physical location, your assets could be stolen or damaged, or there's a possibility of you getting sued, look into BOP with the Elkins Agency today.

Barber Portrait
Business Owner Package (BOP)
Image by Adam Ulrich


Commercial Package Policies are perfect for small-to-medium businesses with smaller liability needs. These packages can include general liability, property, auto, crime policies, and more. CPPs are more highly customizable than BOPs, so if your needs are more specific, look into CPP today.

Commecial Package Policy (CPP)
Co-working space


Protect your employees from being injured on the job with Workers' Comp options from The Elkins Agency. If your workers get injured on the job, we can help you cover medical care and physical rehabilitation, as well as replacing lost wages.


Find complete coverage for your workers with us today.

Food Truck Owners


The Elkins Agency can help you find coverage for any combination of vehicles or fleets, from cars and trucks to motorized construction equipment.


We cover bodily injury and property damage caused and  sustained during vehicle operation, as well as covering rented cars or personal vehicles.

Workers Comp, Commercial Auto
bottom of page